• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB '70 GTX Quarter Extension Outer Mouldings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geetex

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:40 PM
Reaction score
I'm looking for right and left side quarter extension outer mouldings part #'s 3481726 and 3481727. Good used parts are fine, I'd take NOS but I don't need them since all my trim pieces are going in to get refurbished anyway. I believe these parts are '70 GTX and Sport Satellite only. Thank you.

Have Grille center, headlamp doors right and left, no GTX name plate, tail lamp bezels right and left, rear trim deck and quarters inner ad outer. all used grille very nice, tail lamp bezels very nice, rear trim some dings and nicks would have to be redone. would only sell as sets grille, bezels, and rear trim. PM me if interested. Herman

Herman,
I've checked with a couple of other outlets to see if anyone has any NOS that they want to sell, so let me see what comes in and I'll let you know. Thank you for responding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back