• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 Hemi Superbird Restoration..................errr.....scratch that........

Some sweet shots!

IMG_1409.png

IMG_1408.png

Thanks! I had two wiring problems plaguing me all week. Ran great on the street, not so hot on the track!

Hey, Hemirunner I understand the " not so hot at the track " years ago my drag car was a 67 GTX on the road in front of my house it would scare you and at the track some little something would mess up that you could literally raise the hood and fix It was a 14 to 1
compression and high 10 second car. Wayne

Thanks! I had two wiring problems plaguing me all week. Ran great on the street, not so hot on the track!
Don’t sweat it. Turbo cars are complicated. You will have that thing flying high in no time. Oh and by the way IIRC it ran into the 9’s. Thats pretty hot to me!

Don’t sweat it. Turbo cars are complicated. You will have that thing flying high in no time. Oh and by the way IIRC it ran into the 9’s. Thats pretty hot to me!
I had a secondary injector pinned to the wrong location causing it lean out a cylinder and back fire. I got that sorted. Ran a few soft 5.93s with 1.5x 60’ times leaving in second gear on E85 with 7psi. Running 17psi out the back. It coasted through the 1/4 at 9.37 so that was encouraging.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back