• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 Road Runner Radio Mounting

A70Runner

Local time
8:05 PM
Reaction score
I’m putting the factory radio back in my car, It didn’t have a radio in it when I got it. What does the rear mount look like and how is it mounted? How do the speaker wires attach to the speaker, does the speaker have a separate harness or do you just have to hunt and peck to get the connector to seat?

Hi,

Welcome to FBBO. I suggest you go to the welcome wagon and introduce yourself - tell us about your car and say hi to the members here.

In the mean time, here is a picture that will hopefully help with your mounting question. Picture is taken from the back of the dash (it was out of the car).

Cheers,

Hawk

IMG_2938.JPG

A7965EC9-3CEB-44F8-A83B-5E3E6F8E2F9E.jpeg
Hi,

Welcome to FBBO. I suggest you go to the welcome wagon and introduce yourself - tell us about your car and say hi to the members here.

In the mean time, here is a picture that will hopefully help with your mounting question. Picture is taken from the back of the dash (it was out of the car).

Cheers,

Hawk

View attachment 950841
Figured out why I couldn’t figure it out. Lol It missing that bracket.

Auto Transport Service
Back