• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 70 Roadrunner 383/ 4 speed. Plum crazy car! $26K

Status
Not open for further replies.

challngr08

Local time
3:39 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey guys, I have a 70 Roadrunner Plum crazy purple car for sale. It was recently gone through and has about 25 miles on the car since replacing everything. Has new base/clear paint that has been cut and polished. Looks fantastic (gloomy day in the pics). Paint job is very nice and the car is straight! New interior, brakes, suspension, fuel tank, tons of new exterior parts. Dust trail stripe with go wing and hood pins! Pistol grip 4 speed handle and transmission is all newly rebuilt with 11" clutch. Motor is a factory replacement in the early 70s and is a date correct 1970 Warranty motor (no vin on side pad). Next best thing after numbers matching. All body numbers, tags are present and matching. 15" steel wheels with dog dishes and new cooper cobra tires. Interior has new carpet, dash cap, headliner, seat covers , door panels and package tray. New trunk mat. Car is 100% rust free and resides in Sacramento, CA. PM me for my phone number or to ask any questions. Im pricing it to sell today! No BS, rock bottom price $26k FIRM . You couldnt come close to building the car for this. Cleaned , detailed and ready to put some miles on it!

Attachments

• photo(16).jpg
    photo(16).jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 2,365
  • photo 5(1).JPG
    photo 5(1).JPG
    183.5 KB · Views: 1,994
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    193.9 KB · Views: 2,161
  • photo 2(2).jpg
    photo 2(2).jpg
    74 KB · Views: 1,988
  • photo 3(1).jpg
    photo 3(1).jpg
    73 KB · Views: 2,012
  • photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    168.9 KB · Views: 1,972
Is this a real 4 spd car? Reason I ask is it appears to have an auto column. What are the first four characters of the VIN?

RM23N0E****** . I didnt have a correct column at the time and wanted to get it on the road. Found a correct column and its in now.

So was the auto column the original, or was it originally a four speed?

Hi,

could you post a pic of the fender tag?
Real FC7 and J81 car?

Carsten

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back