• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 roadrunner ash tray question

fk5dave

Local time
5:31 AM
Reaction score
hi guys,

i am looking for a 70 roadrunner ash tray. i was at carlisle over the weekend looking and looking. i tried one from a 70 non rallye dash and it had an over bite to it and didnt shut right. my question is: do i have the wrong ash tray? or the wrong inner structure that it swivels on? if so, how can i identify which one i need? anybody have one? doesn't have to be perfect, i will restore it. thanks much.

I've never had a non-rallye dash '70, but I've "heard"....somewhere from who? that the ashtrays are different rally vs. non-rallye. Maybe you can check online to see if there are two different part numbers? Or if there are reproductions of both with different part numbers?

Hopefully someone more knowledgeable with chime in.

The ash tray door for a 1970 B-Body with a rallye dash is unique to the 70 only with a rally dash, a 70 Satellite or Coronet with standard dash will not work

Auto Transport Service
Back