• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 Roadrunner clone drag car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mopar To Ya

Local time
11:10 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
70 Satellite Roadrunner clone drag race car. B5 Blue two year old paint has never seen weather. Solid, straight steel body with new quarters, new wheel houses mini-tubbed 3inches, new trunk and extensions. Fiberglass one piece front end, fiberglass doors and six-pack hood. Twelve point cage and through floor frame connectors. Race seats with 2 year belts dated 08/2012. Braced 8 3/4 489 rear with MW caps, 35 spline Moser spool and axles, new drums and brakes. Fresh 4.30 489 with HD Auburn unit with axles can be swapped for the spool. Mopar SS springs with sliders. Front coilover with Strange shocks, custom lowers and Reilly MS uppers. 29 x 10.5 MT slicks and MT front runners on Weld draglites. A body disc spindles with 11 inch discs (disc o tech swap). All polycarbonate windows. 410 CID B block with steel crank and 906 heads at 11.5:1, Mopar .590 solid cam, Crane super gold rockers, 750 Proform on Victor intake. New custom 2"x34" slip fit race headers. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgMopar MSD 6al and CO2 launch control. 727 with PTC 4500, CRT billet servos and piston, Griner manual reverse, car is wired for brake with Biondo 000 button. This driveline has not seen a brake yet, had plans for a Dana. All extra steel doors, fenders, and bumper come with car along with stock lowers, uppers and T bars. Also comes with spare stock 71 383HP, three spare 727B rebuildables, stock glass, and lots of trim. This is preferably a package deal with anything else I might have kept over the last 30 years of owning a 70 Plymouth B body. A turn key bracket car or a convertible street monster with more interior parts. Members here can PM. Lots more pictures. Located in central NY. $16,000.

Very Nice, well done Bracket Drag car for a decent price, should be able to move it quick, good luck with the sale, I like it, too bad I'm freaken' broke...LOL...

Very well done and i agree, If i were a racier this is one i would love to have, RR drag car doesn't get any better for someone who loves the RR's! Good luck..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back