• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 70 Roadrunner passenger side mirror

Status
Not open for further replies.

biomedtechguy

Accelerati Rapidus Maximus
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:45 AM
Reaction score
I only have a driver's side view mirror, and I really want a passenger side view mirror. Must be excellent condition, but I don't care about OEM or NOS, just something that looks like the driver's side mirror, but for the passenger side.
Thanks

27C9B086-041B-417E-AD63-914478DD8CC1.png
This was the ONLY time the mirror ever was useful. Reconsider. 2 less holes in the door.
Jenny. In Los Angeles.

Stay as close as you can on the left and all will be well. Less is more.

I added one on mine. They’re truly useless, lol. I really like the big mirror on our new Challenger.

I added one on my second 70 Satty droptop. I have 2 inches clearance on both sides of my garage door. I opted for two more holes instead of scraping one side not paying attention.

I added one on my second 70 Satty droptop. I have 2 inches clearance on both sides of my garage door. I opted for two more holes instead of scraping one side not paying attention.
I added one on mine for the same reason, unfortunately I still hit the damned door frame trying to see out of that tiny mirror. Would love to have one of these mirrors on each side.

22472AA3-A898-4C93-9E8B-1325B11A7D0D.jpeg

I got used to using side mirrors driving a truck, and although I look out the passenger side/rear windows to change lanes, I still use side mirrors.
A passenger side mirror is real important to me. I'll be glad to have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back