• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 70 roadrunner rallye dash

Status
Not open for further replies.

fk5dave

Local time
1:08 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
dont really want to sell it but if someone really needs one i would be willing to part with it. this is a mostly complete 70 roadrunner rallye dash, non a/c. the dash frame has no rust at all. it contains: dash frame with no cuts or modifications, dash cluster, original gauge cluster, no tach, lower plastics are there and still decent shape, glove box door is there, dash pad is there, heater controls are there, nice wiring harness included with no burns or heat marks. there is no radio or ash tray. i would probably put a new circuit board in there from charger specialties if it was me. it is a very good start to a rallye dash conversion or if your car is missing it completely. paint this one up and dye the plastics your color. asking 1500 obo.

i forgot to mention that i have a brand new set of gauge faces that go with the project too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back