• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 70 satellite body side moldings wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

GLASSOMAN55

Local time
1:07 PM
Reaction score
Maybe someone out there has a set or any for that matter....

just picked a 1970 satellite that I'm planning to restore....
its missing all the body side moldings...
it seems like the satellite was the only model to come with these.....
if some has a whole set for sale or any at all please pm me....

thanks-
glassoman55

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 295
Have a `70 sattelite in my bldg here in texas. Had a buttload of snow last night and will get what i have and let you know,patti

checked my car this am. have the 2 rear long body side mouldings and the front right fender moulding,with no issues. the only problem would be getting them to you. could probably put them in a pc of pvc tubing. what else do you need,patti

for now i take those 3 moldings....ill try to go over the car next week and see what else i need....shipping them in a pvc pipe is a great idea....p.m. me with the cost....do u take paypal ? ill pm you all my shipping info...

G-man,hi,patti. will have to take them off the car this week,will let you know when I get them off,patti

im not sure if this is allowed on this thread but i just wanted to comment on the 2 people that replied to my post for the moldings i needed....

The first person to answer was Don with user id moparparts.....
what a good honest person to deal with!!!!!
he had 3 of the 6 moldings i needed , all in excellent shape....he pack them well enough to withstand a nuclear blast
and he charged me a very fair price and sent them out the same day after i paypaled him the money....
thanks you so much.... its good to know people like this are on this board....

The second person that contacted me was Thomas with user id thomas patti....
a 100% no bullshit gun totting texan....very knowledgeable and helpful.... a pleasure to talk to on the phone....
he had 3 moldings for me also....gave me an honest description over the phone and offered to pack and mail them out
without him getting money first!!!! also charged me a fair price and he's trusting me enough to pay him when i can get to the post office and get a money order....very cool person!!!

thanks to both the above board members....you guys are an asset to the mopar community...

andy

thanks andy for the kind words. found out I may have the driver side mouldind. will check today,patti

What condition are they in and how much shipped to queens, ny 11358....
I just looked yhem, no dents or dings. I will attach a couple of pics. They came with yhe car, but not on the car, do they look right? Taptalk is no fun. My email is [email protected]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

1ed90376d9e31f5e70df6bb0eec3c2dd.jpg
597661c9f757c91eeb2c90e589f7c6cd.jpg
I just looked yhem, no dents or dings. I will attach a couple of pics. They came with yhe car, but not on the car, do they look right? Taptalk is no fun. My email is [email protected]

Moldings come with car
d0bb9f43befe77069ac15b284f98293e.jpg

I am in Mass, so 3 hours away. Come and get them. Then you can see for yourself. What are they worth, I have no idea. Hit me with a price. Not a scammer, you can meet at my business address or I can ship them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back