• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 super bee in paint

plowman

Local time
2:22 PM
Reaction score
Finally, My 70 super Bee has color. here are a few pix

omdermeath primer 015.jpg

omdermeath primer 013.jpg

omdermeath primer 017.jpg

omdermeath primer 020.jpg

omdermeath primer 019.jpg

Awesome................................................

How many gallons of paint did you use?
Gallon and one half. Got to do the blackout on the front and the over spray. It is getting there. I have done some of the work but mostly the grunt work and going to help with the assemby. The guy doing it is 36 years old and very talented kid but extremely slow. He is also a good mechanic and dirt race driver.

Gallon and one half. Got to do the blackout on the front and the over spray. It is getting there. I have done some of the work but mostly the grunt work and going to help with the assemby. The guy doing it is 36 years old and very talented kid but extremely slow. He is also a good mechanic and dirt race driver.

That is a great looking car. The paint looks really really really good. Did he spray it as well as do the body work?

To be 36 years old (same age as me) and to be able to lay down a paint job like that and not have a flaw show up in the pictures.

He is an awesome body man. That color would show something wrong right away.

Great looking Bee congrats man.

Man, I hope to be posting pics in 2010 of my GTX at that point in Q5! That'l be the day I'm looking fwd to! Actually, It's doable!

Auto Transport Service
Back