• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 superbee headliner bows

DLevel

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:14 AM
Reaction score
Could anyone tell me if the headliner bows from a 70 charger are the same as a 70 superbee ? I'm ready to get the interior in my bee but the car was missing the bows when I bought it. A couple years ago I bought a 70 charger rt project car and the bows for it are there. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

My '70 Bee has 6 bows I think the bows are the same. Just remember they are all different lengths and if you mix them up they can be a real nightmare to get them in the right positions. We always put masking tape on them and number them 1- 6 from front to rear or visa-versa. Hope this helps...Bill

Thanks trimmer, the bows were in a pile with all the trim off the rt so now I'll have to try to figure out their positions.Maybe someone knows the lengths.

The front one is the shortest and they get longer as they go to the back. Some may be the same size and they go in the middle.

Good Luck...Bill

Auto Transport Service
Back