• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Headliner parts

Tuco

Local time
6:36 PM
Reaction score
I’m getting ready to install the headliner in the 70 RR. I have the headliner and bows but I don’t have any of the clips. It looks like I need clips to hold the bows in place and the clips to hold the sheet metal “teeth” around the back window. Am I missing any?

Does anyone know where I could find them?

I’m getting ready to install the headliner in the 70 RR. I have the headliner and bows but I don’t have any of the clips. It looks like I need clips to hold the bows in place and the clips to hold the sheet metal “teeth” around the back window. Am I missing any?

Does anyone know where I could find them?
Look up Mega Parts, Coon Valley Wisconsin. if they don't have them they would know where to find them

Megaparts would have all the receptacle clips and the 2 rear wires, but I don't know if anyone is reproducing the plates with teeth.

Thanks. I’ll check them out. I have the plates with the teeth but nothing to attach them with.

So they know what you're after. The blackish looking lock tabs...
beerestoration2017 993.JPG

What are the wires for?
They attach to the rear most bow and are what holds everything in place when you start the headliner install.

Last edited:
I ordered the clips and wires from Megaparts. 10 headliner clips, 12 bow clips and two bow retainer wires. Is that all I need?

I still can’t find the metal teeth plate retainers. Anyone have a source for those? Or what they’re called?

In the picture above it looks like there is a metal teeth strip running across the sail panel area. Is that correct for a 70 Road Runner? I don’t have those.

Sorry for all the questions but I didn’t take this car apart. I’m trying to piece it back together.

Also, what sort of trim finishes out around the back window and package tray area?

Auto Transport Service
Back