• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70Chall440 is your inbox full?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stand by I will fix it.
Hi 70chall440 I got your info from crash520 he said you could help me with a bench seat for my 70 roadrunner I’m in Salem Oregon right now I’ll be here till September 6 if possible can I see it and how much are you asking

Hi 70chall440 I got your info from crash520 he said you could help me with a bench seat for my 70 roadrunner I’m in Salem Oregon right now I’ll be here till September 6 if possible can I see it and how much are you asking

Hey - sorry for the delayed response I am been a bit busy. I am in the Olympia area, actually Yelm WA. I am available most of the time as I am retired and generally working on cars.

Hey - sorry for the delayed response I am been a bit busy. I am in the Olympia area, actually Yelm WA. I am available most of the time as I am retired and generally working on cars.

He cleaned his inbox now send him a message. Geez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back