• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 71 383 Road Runner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have any A/C box components? I need the adapter piece that attaches the front vents to the box.

Craig
I would have to check my storage as I have a few a/c heater boxes for B-bodies. I won't be able to get there for a few days..

Is there is anything left of the duel exhust hanger brackets?
Screenshot_20180207-215803.jpg
Screenshot_20180207-215648.jpg
Screenshot_20180207-215648.jpg

Your definition of rusty is different from mine unless you have been under the car to inspect the frame and see its shot. Looks like a nice project for someone. I'm in my two way deep, otherwise I would be all over this.

Your definition of rusty is different from mine unless you have been under the car to inspect the frame and see its shot. Looks like a nice project for someone. I'm in my two way deep, otherwise I would be all over this.

Didn't really care as I bought the car for a "Map" to put mine back together and use the A/C stuff. I know the RH frame rail is rusted out never bothered to check the rest. Could it be saved sure but You would have to "want" to save it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back