• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND 71-4 B- Body dash pad

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJS

Local time
4:41 AM
Reaction score
Looking to buy a Factory Original steel core (Ma Mopar) Dash Pad for my 71 Super Bee. Need good shape without rips, cracks or problems. If there is something on the dash or about the dash pad you want to sell that your not happy with then I won't be happy with it either.
Prefer Black but at this point will take any color and dye it.
Thanks in advance
Ron

finding a flawless original is like finding a needle in a haystack. I saw one in the last year it sold for $1150. and it was green. The repops you cannot tell they are not factory if you get a steel core . The ABS cores sag above the dash stay away from them.

I'm going to look at your reply's as a bump but can you just understand I placed a WTB ad for a reason?

Let me check mine I believe it's a perfect factory org black ,I am not doing a numbers car so a repop would be fine .it's out of a 72 rallye charger . I'll check and let you know any idea where the factory part numbers are on the dash I was told it's org but rather verify first

Let me check mine I believe it's a perfect factory org black ,I am not doing a numbers car so a repop would be fine .it's out of a 72 rallye charger . I'll check and let you know any idea where the factory part numbers are on the dash I was told it's org but rather verify first

He are pictures of the cracked Original Dash I have here. It shows a date, some type of vendor #'s and an inspection stamp.
If you have anything for me can we please go to PM to continue?
Thanks Ron
IMG_2011 (Large).JPG
IMG_2012 (Large).JPG IMG_2013 (Large).JPG IMG_2014 (Large).JPG IMG_2015 (Large).JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back