• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

71-4 parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did round up these parts for the 3-spd.

Attachments

• DCP_0005.jpg
    DCP_0005.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 315
Do you any under seat pans that would fit a 1971 rr? If so, please post pic and price.
Thanks,
Benjamin

Do you happen to have rear quarter window manual regulators?

i am in price negotiations for a 71 roadrunner clone, but the car is missing the rear qtr window regulators, and the heater box..

I need a rearend that will fit a 69 satellite sport can you help?

i am in price negotiations for a 71 roadrunner clone, but the car is missing the rear qtr window regulators, and the heater box..
Have some 72-4 setups. Main diff is 71 the glass glues into a channel while 72-4 the glass bolts to the reg. The 72-4 will work in a 71.
This car your looking at is a coupe? Fixed quarter glass?
Heater box a/c or non-a/c?

No AC...i talked to him today..forgot to ask about the windows..he has the heater box, i will attach a pic of the side, maybe you can tell me..were the 71's fixed rear windows?? Was supposed to look at it tomorrow (sunday) but we got hit with snow, and he's 3hrs north...
9-4-11015.gif

No AC...i talked to him today..forgot to ask about the windows..he has the heater box, i will attach a pic of the side, maybe you can tell me..were the 71's fixed rear windows?? Was supposed to look at it tomorrow (sunday) but we got hit with snow, and he's 3hrs north...
9-4-11015.gif

RH23 with the A93 Coupe package will have fixed quarter glass. Looks like a nice car.

it is...just bought it. It looks much better in person..pics were just before sundown, bad pics.
Can i still make it so they can roll down??

It was a 6cyl Canadian car originally...Car has a 383 out of 67..727w/ 3500 stall converter, 509 cam, torker2 intake w/ 750 holley carb, H-pipe w/ flowmasters, 8 3/4 posi (391gears),new 15'' ralley wheels.
Has clean,stock interior(black).
vin is RH23C1R203131

it is...just bought it. It looks much better in person..pics were just before sundown, bad pics.
Can i still make it so they can roll down??

It was a 6cyl Canadian car originally...Car has a 383 out of 67..727w/ 3500 stall converter, 509 cam, torker2 intake w/ 750 holley carb, H-pipe w/ flowmasters, 8 3/4 posi (391gears),new 15'' ralley wheels.
Has clean,stock interior(black).
vin is RH23C1R203131

Yes you can convert by adding regulators.

Would you have a driver's side rocker panel cover trim for a Sebring plus? I have the Passenger side.

parts needed

Would you happen to have front and rear bumper brackets for a 72 dodge charger? and possibly a good set of tail lights and housings for a 73-74 charger.

Hello

for a 71 charger do you happen to have these parts

a wing ( spolier)
a right side front wheelwell trim
right hand mirror..or a set of left and right

dane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back