• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 71-4 t handle slapstick console almost complete change over set up

Status
Not open for further replies.

1ol74charger4me

Local time
9:58 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
71-4 t handle slapstick, cleaned and works well, all linkage including new bracket for 727 trans. Has wire for light and all floor brackets. Very nice used 72-4 t handle and shift plate. Choice of 72 partial or complete 72 floor shift columns. New linkage spring. Console not the best. Had the usual crack and 2 holes but I repaired them in my usual picky *** manner and I glued the whole thing together with 3m plastic repair to make it one of the most squeak free consoles you will find. Then we matched it in green to the 74 jade green door panels and seat backs. Professionally done in Sikkens color and recommended prep. Lock was modified to work with any Chrysler key. Hinge is ok but I've been looking for better. Needs screws and floor seal. Top plate needs a new sticker and the chrome is decent. It takes a lot to piece one of these setups together, believe me. Sorry no pics till next week. $250.00 includes shipping to 48 and choice of columns. PM me please if interested.

Pics are of most of what I have. Didn't feel like moving a bunch of crap in a 120 degree storage unit. I do have an ashtray, not the best . Console door is MIA but there somewhere. chicago 075.JPGchicago 068.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

Pics of columns. Complete one has key if you careebay pics 015.JPGebay pics 014.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back