• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 71-72 GTX Hood - I know This is a long shot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

plymouthman72

Local time
1:07 AM
Reaction score
I am looking to find a 71-72 GTX air grabber hood for my roadrunner. I know these are super hard to find and expensive if you do have one but I will do what I need to if I have too! I am looking for a whole set up if possible. I have a true roadrunner hood in very good condition no rust or dents) with the inserts I would be willing to trade as well as two 72 roadrunner fenders to help offset the cost. The passenger side is in very good condition and the driver side and has been pushed back to hitting someone in a parking lo on that side. If you have one and are willing to sell or partial trade let me know and hopefully we can do something! I live in Texas so shipping may be an issue but I am willing to travel if needed. I will post pictures if anyone contacts me is interested.

Hood

I am looking to find a 71-72 GTX air grabber hood for my roadrunner. I know these are super hard to find and expensive if you do have one but I will do what I need to if I have too! I am looking for a whole set up if possible. I have a true roadrunner hood in very good condition no rust or dents) with the inserts I would be willing to trade as well as two 72 roadrunner fenders to help offset the cost. The passenger side is in very good condition and the driver side and has been pushed back to hitting someone in a parking lo on that side. If you have one and are willing to sell or partial trade let me know and hopefully we can do something! I live in Texas so shipping may be an issue but I am willing to travel if needed. I will post pictures if anyone contacts me is interested.

You could make your own, just use a 71-72 satellite hood. I make one 7-8 years ago and it really wasn't a big deal. Parts are reproduced, easy to find, and not as expensive as the original stuff.

Just as a side note I would not get rid of the original. You never know when you might want to go back original.

Bandman

I agree with that. I should have thought about that too! I will be keeping the hood but still interested in one if I can not find a satellite hood or I get some interest. Thanks everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back