• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

71-72 RR/GTX/Satellite Front Spoiler

AZRC

Local time
3:09 AM
Reaction score
Notice I did not say Spoilers (as in the split factory style). Spoilers By Randy has come out with a single front spoiler more like Barracuda/Challenger style for those who want something different. I just ordered one but have not installed it yet. Hope to get it on the car over the Christmas break.

Take a look -

http://www.spoilersbyrandy.com/Pages/7172Roadrunnerspoiler.aspx

Please post a picture after you get it installed. That spoiler looks pretty good in the picture. I may want one too. Thanks.

Whole lot cheaper to just use a '69 Camaro spoiler. Looking at the pictures, they are about identical to the Randy spoilers.

i hope yours fit better than mine - I bought mine about 2 months ago, had terrible fitment. Randy was kind enough to refund my money and said he would iron out the bad areas and try again. Good news everybody! I contacted him a week ago, he finished the second version, I bought it and it should be here soon. I'll post pics when I get it!

i hope yours fit better than mine - I bought mine about 2 months ago, had terrible fitment. Randy was kind enough to refund my money and said he would iron out the bad areas and try again. Good news everybody! I contacted him a week ago, he finished the second version, I bought it and it should be here soon. I'll post pics when I get it!

I haven't committed to doing this yet, ive been tossing it around a lot, Im looking forward to seeing your car with them, seeing the car ive got a good idea there going to look great! Good luck with these..

Auto Transport Service
Back