• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 71-74 B Body 70-74 E Body TKO 5 Speed set up

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemi446

Local time
7:46 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This is very complete Keisler TKO transmission setup. It is out for a 71 Cuda with a 528 Hemi. The car was put back to an automatic.
This setup has less than 2000 miles on it and worked perfect when it was removed.
Everything in the pictures is included. The transmission, big block bell housing with lower dust shield ( this is plastic not steel ), aluminum billet flywheel, pressure plate and clutch disc, Z bar with bushings and ball mounts, transmission cross member, all of the hardware that was taken off to remove the transmission. The only thing I don't have is a shift handle.
Things you may need for your installation. 4 speed pedals, Linkage from the clutch pedal to the Z bar, Drive shaft, Hump for the transmission tunnel.
I also have all of the original paper work that came with the transmission.
I was going to use it now going in different direction.
Asking price is 3000.00 plus the ride.
I will not ship. It is to much of a pain in the back side these days ship but I maybe interested in a ride to meet half way with in reason.
Please PM me if you any questions or need more pictures. Thanks Bobby

IMG_3168.JPG IMG_3169.JPG IMG_3170.JPG IMG_3171.JPG IMG_3174.JPG IMG_3175.JPG IMG_3176.JPG IMG_3177.JPG IMG_3178.JPG IMG_3183.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back