• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 71-74 Body Dash Insert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuke463

Local time
8:46 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Selling a nice rally dash insert. No cracks or broken mounting tabs. I believe it is for an AC car but am not sure. $50 includes shipping from 47203
Thanks, Nuke

center dash piece back.PNG center dash piece.PNG

I was away over the weekend so I didn't have time to really follow up on this. I would like to conclude this transaction, but your inbox is still full and won't allow me to send you a message.

I was away over the weekend so I didn't have time to really follow up on this. I would like to conclude this transaction, but your inbox is still full and won't allow me to send you a message.
Sent you a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back