• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 71-74 charger /b body parts look lots of stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bb70charger500

Local time
8:51 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Guys I've been saving parts for my builds for awhile every time I part a car I save stuff and keep the nicest stuff I decided I need room so I'm going to be selling my stuff if you need something specific p.M. me and ask I may have it mostly 72-74 charger stuff I got some big and small block stuff . Keep checking back as I dig stuff out I'll post it up hopefully it doesn't get to confusing I'll try to stay on top of marking stuff sold . I'll post up a price I feel is fair if you think I'm unfair make an offer I'm not trying to get rich I'm just clearing shop and at the same time hopefully help some needy mopar guys .
hood scoop $50 29" wide 28" long new never mounted
IMAG1992_BURST002.jpgIMAG1993_BURST001.jpgIMAG1994_BURST001.jpg

Front valence $50 very nice shape
IMAG1998_BURST001.jpgIMAG1997_BURST001.jpg

Rear valence $30 has dent and a small rust spot
IMAG1999_BURST001.jpgIMAG2000_BURST001.jpg

Bottom air cleaner 318 2bl $25
IMAG2003_BURST001.jpg

383 water pump housing $30 no cracks
IMAG2004_BURST002.jpg

Hood hinges org not junk reproductions $100 in very nice shape very tight
IMAG2006_BURST002.jpgIMAG2007_BURST001.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

upper control arms pair $50 IMAG2005_BURST001.jpg

Lower control arms pair $50
IMAG2009_BURST001.jpg

Door window parts $50 for everything will split up .
IMAG2008_BURST001.jpgIMAG2012_BURST001.jpg

Upper shock mounts $30
IMAG2011_BURST001.jpg

Trans cross member $30
IMAG2010.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Wiper arm parts $30
IMAG2013_BURST001.jpg

Auto brake pedal assy $30
IMAG2014_BURST001.jpg

Front and rear sway bars should have the rest of the fronts brackets ,all the rears brackets are in picture make me an offer
IMAG2016_BURST002.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Motor mounts not sure what is what if you need one or a pair let me know I think there's a set here and an extra but there all different $20 each $50 for all 3
IMAG2019_BURST001.jpgIMAG2020_BURST002.jpg

Trunk springs $50
IMAG2018_BURST003.jpg

Floor shift steering columns $130 each
IMAG2024_BURST002.jpgIMAG2025_BURST001.jpg

Top of dash speaker cover (metal part ) I have 5 or 6 of them $20 each there's a couple different colors
IMAG2028_BURST001.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Small block stuff if you see something you need ask the trans is for sale too it's a 727 trans is $150 ,exhaust manifolds $50, valve covers $30 ,pan $30 ,water pump housing $40
IMAG2022_BURST002.jpgIMAG2023.jpg

Don't know it came with a car all I was told was it was a mopar style scoop and that's it it looks Like a 6 pac scoop

Rear sway bar setup with brackets sold!

Front setup still available

I also have grille brackets 71-72 not sure if they work for 73-74 ,there for the non hideaway setup I pulled off my bumper for another member who dropped off the face of the earth $80 for the set of brackets

Trans cross member sold !

- - - Updated - - -

Come one Zach you know you want that hood scoop

- - - Updated - - -

Come one Zach you know you want that hood scoop it looks cool on an a body (I set it aside for the duster just never got around to it)

- - - Updated - - -

Sale pending on the trans too

I see you have door window parts. I am in desperate need of these for my drivers window missing part.jpg let me know if you have some I'm in south Florida and could possibly just come pick them up if you aren't too far. Thanks

I my buddy has two extra parts doors off a 73 charger there 100% complete he was going to send the parts back to me one day he's on the other cost but shipping shouldn't be to bad brings it's in fl.
P.m. me your number and I'll send it to him and I'll let you just deal with him on it if that's cool

I my buddy has two extra parts doors off a 73 charger there 100% complete he was going to send the parts back to me one day he's on the other cost but shipping shouldn't be to bad brings it's in fl.
P.m. me your number and I'll send it to him and I'll let you just deal with him on it if that's cool

Thank you, but I believe the hardware on 73's are different from 71-72's. But in any case i am interested in your floor shift steering column, again if it came out of a 71 or 2

Replied!
Some very interesting parts requests so far keep the p.m.s coming you wouldn't believe what odd ball stuff I have . But the biggest problem were running into is once it's gone it's gone I've had a lot of requests for the same parts so don't think about it to long at least ask me so you have a fighting chance.
I'm also receiving a lot of ?'s those are welcome if your unsure of something just ask if I can help I will ,a lot of year specific ?'s
Again I have no problems in the world helping anyone out even if you don't buy anything from me ! Please remember no one knows everything though! But I will do my best to assist you in your part hunt or answering a ?

Good Evening
Still haven't received any pics on the front bumper guards.

Omni

The hood hinges are off a 71 r/t org i pulled them off of a 73 rrallye, 71-74 Are the same

I thought I mentioned I didn't have the bumper guards . I'll get your shipping quote on the brackets tomorrow . I've been stuck my ttruck took a crap on me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back