• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 71-74 charger /b body parts look lots of stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a dash light dimmer switch for 68 satellite; the one with the vertical roller. Let me know if you have one.

Any hood insert nuts?

Hood Insert Nut.jpg

71-74 stuff only Sorry no earlier stuff
And no insert nuts I gave those away awhile back

Got any rear bumper brackets for 71 72 charger and do you happen to know if 71 72 road runner rear bumper brackets are the same as the 71 72 charger? Thanks.

No extra brackets sorry I buy them whenever I find them because I use them a lot . And not sure about Plymouth brackets I don't mess with them

Got any rear bumper brackets for 71 72 charger and do you happen to know if 71 72 road runner rear bumper brackets are the same as the 71 72 charger? Thanks.

Hello Rodney, just an FYI:

1971-Plymouth RR/SAT/GTX rear bumper brackets are one year only and will not fit 71-72 Charger
1972-Plymouth RR/SAT/GTX rear bumper brackets are one year only and will not fit 71-72 Charger

I know that you're getting my 71-72 Charger rear bumper brackets, but just thought that I would inform you on this for future reference.

Thanks, Bryan

Hello Rodney, just an FYI:

1971-Plymouth RR/SAT/GTX rear bumper brackets are one year only and will not fit 71-72 Charger
1972-Plymouth RR/SAT/GTX rear bumper brackets are one year only and will not fit 71-72 Charger

I know that you're getting my 71-72 Charger rear bumper brackets, but just thought that I would inform you on this for future reference.

Thanks, Bryan
Thanks Bryan. I was wondering about that, I got your package in. Thanks again Bryan for that sweet charger care package lol I'm not the process of suckin that front bumper in as we speak.

In side out side? upper (left-right)?
lower? I know I had something in the rafters I'll check

yes the complete set of stainless trim that goes around the outside of the rear window. Should be 2 corner pieces, lower piece, and two side/upper L shaped pieces if i'm not mistaken.

It's just 3 pieces I'll look that's something that comes and gos alot .

I'm looking for a good non melted fuse block and pass through the firewall that's not melted either. The fuse block is part number 3588238. Thanks, Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back