• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 71-74 Charger Hood Springs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skytrooper

1SG (Ret.)
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:18 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I nice pair of hood springs. Currently sporting a nice shade of green. $100 OBO + $25 shipping

IMG_4032.jpg

Hello Skytrooper,
Can you send pictures of the gear teeth, my set are chewed up due to hood misalignment, which now makes it impossible to close the hood without fighting it.

I bought a new set of reproductions, they are better, but not allowing the hood to close properly.

Perhaps the mounting surfaces on the inner fenderwells have been stressed causing the issue, the only way I can think to prove this out is to get a nice set of originals.

My car is a 71 Super Bee with the N96 Air Grabber (Ramcharger) hood, I believe all Chargers and Super Bees use the same hinges/springs.

Thank you,
Manzolds

Well, I should have looked at them sooner and much closer. As you can see one has a broken tooth, and the other one shows a lot of wear.

IMG_4314.jpg

IMG_4313.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back