• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD '71-74 Parts (Most from '72 Road Runner)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dartsportsteve

Local time
12:57 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
B-Body Parts for Sale

All prices are plus shipping. Prefer local pickup on large items. I’m willing to deliver on 4/27 along points between northeast Iowa and NW side of Chicago or to Mopars in the Park in Farmington, MN on June 2-3.

’71-74 Rear Window Stainless Trim (2) Full Sets
-1 Nice set $50
-1 with dents needing restoration $25

’71-74 Green Buddy Seat including floor brackets, needs resto, a couple cracks in the hinge covers. $75

’71-72 Road Runner, GTX, Satellite Header Panel, no cracks or dents $75

’71-72 Road Runner, GTX, Satellite Center Hood Latch Support $30

’71-74 glovebox door $10

’71-74 2 speed wiper transmission linkage $20

’71-74 Inner fender splash shields (both sides) $ 25

’72 Road Runner forward light harness (good original shape – might be one connector missing) $50

’72 Road Runner rallye dash wiring harness with bulkhead connector and dash support bracket in good shape. Might be one connector missing but otherwise original. $100

’71-74 non-A/C Rallye dash Heater control (fan switch on left side) with cables $30

'71-74 non-A/C non-Rallye Heater control (fan switch across top) in nice condition $20

’72 Green Steering column with steering wheel from Road Runner. PS Column Shift, missing center cover to steering wheel. $30 for the whole thing.

’71-74 Auto on column shift linkage $25

Have some pictures ready to send. Will get others if needed. PM me your questions or offers. Thanks.

Last edited:
Glovebox door is sold.
Dash wiring harness is sale pending.

Do you still have any of these parts? Looking for a pair of good plastic fender splash shields,maybe the buddy seat, maybe even some other things that might come to mind later.
Please LMK
Thanks
Darin

I have a few things left, including the splash shields. The buddy seat sold. let me know what else you might need.

Thanks,
Steve

Do you have a good rearview mirror, an antenna assy, ashtray light with short harness? PM me with what you might have and a price. Also would like to know how far from me you are located? I am just outside of Kansas City MO about 10 min.

Don't have any of those parts... I need to take inventory and update this ad.

still have the heat control switch with the switch across the top?

Tried to PM you a couple of times concerning parts but says your mailbox is full.

Hey steve, still have the wiper transmission linkage? If so, could you PM me some pics? thx

Sorry guys I didn't know I had comments on here. Been moving and renovating a house. I'll go through my stash this weekend and will get back to everyone. Sorry again... Please comment here for now until I have a chance to go through my PMs.

interested in the steering column and wiper linkage,thanks

Ok, I took a quick inventory an have hardly anything left other than the splash shields. I'm going to close the ad and will send Robliepse a Pm. Thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back