• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'71 Charger AC lines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Histoy

Local time
8:00 AM
Reaction score
I need a set of AC lines to fit a '71 Charger with a 383 engine. Please PM me if you have a complete set in good condition.

If you find a place that sells them, let me know, I need a complete set for my 74 satellite.

I need a set of AC lines to fit a '71 Charger with a 383 engine. Please PM me if you have a complete set in good condition.

Check locally with shops that install aftermarket A/C as they typically have these hoses and fitting to make anything you need. Buying 40 year old used hoses and lines is not a good idea, you are just asking for leaks and trouble.

We have a shop here in town that does AC work on collector cars, so I'll check with them when the weather warms up. Thanks for the tip 696pack.

If you are looking for the metal lines comming off both sides of the condesnsor, an A/C shop may be able to male them or possible the fuel line makes. Last resort would be used. If that is the route you take, remember that any 4 door with A/C will be the same as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back