• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

71 Charger R/T

stumprd61

Local time
11:58 PM
Reaction score
Members,

I recently purchased a 71 Charger R/T that is GY8 / D6T7 and I am looking for paint for the dash. I understand it's supposed to be a flat paint with suede texture. I am having problems looking the paint code this paint.

Rick

t

received_247064570959910.jpeg

You can find interior paint codes on the reverse side of some mfg paint chart pages.

Here’s a DuPont page I found after a quick search. But my go to reference for my 64 was the Hamtramck Historical website.

Based on the info I read you have dark saddle chestnut. You can try to cross refer one of these or find another paint chart.

1655698896437.jpeg

You can find interior paint codes on the reverse side of some mfg paint chart pages.

Here’s a DuPont page I found after a quick search. But my go to reference for my 64 was the Hamtramck Historical website.

[/URL]

Based on the info I read you have dark saddle chestnut. You can try to cross refer one of these or find another paint chart.

View attachment 1301641

Thank you, this is exactly what I was looking for. I forgot all about the Hamtramck Registry, I even know the curator of that site!

Auto Transport Service
Back