• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE '71 Charger trim pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chase383

Local time
2:54 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
For sale:

Various trim pieces from a '71 Charger 500 that I parted out. All prices include shipping, I will ship long pieces in a mailing tube, smaller parts will ship Priority Mail. All trim is driver quality, expect small dents and dings but nothing is mangled.

1. Stainless trim for leading edge of hood and Lt. fender $50 shipped

2. Stainless trim for back of hood and fenders $75 shipped

3. Vinyl top trim for full vinyl top car w/ optional stainless qtr. window moldings (I believe they are different). Set is missing long piece for RT. side. The chromed, pot metal corner pieces have some light pitting and the chrome is peeling on the tabs that go under the long stainless pieces, studs are intact. $75 shipped

4. Rear window moldings for full vinyl top car (embossed style), have the top two pieces only. $50 shipped

5. Front turn signal housings, connectors are cut. $20 shipped

6. Side marker light set. 1 bezel has broken stud (pictured), couple of the nuts are missing. Lenses are bad. $75 shipped

7. Qtr. extensions with stainless molding. 1 stud is broken (pictured), the rest of the hardware is included. $45 shipped.

8. Door edge moldings, stainless. Only markings are "ADELL Detroit, Michigan", don't know if this are A/M or some kind of dealer add on. Lots of little dings. $30 shipped

I willing to work out a package deal if you would like to more than one set. I'm also looking for windshield and drip rail stainless for my '68 Coronet (vinyl top car) if you are interested in trades.

Attachments

• Picture 130.jpg
    Picture 130.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 241
  • Picture 129.jpg
    Picture 129.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 328
  • Picture 136.jpg
    Picture 136.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 241
  • Picture 134.jpg
    Picture 134.jpg