• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

71 Gull wing

T2R9

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:27 AM
Reaction score
I see many cars with a nice arch on their spoilers. Mine is dipping in the center after only a year or so. Bought it at Carlisle from Josh's and was suppose to be a FAP wing. Where did you purchase from? Looking to replace the bade only.

IMG_3445.JPG

I saved this about five years ago after the owner of First Place Auto Products passed

Anyways around 2018/2019

Quote - Don’t shoot the messenger

The spoilers from FPAP are now handled through RPUI which is the parent corporation for Trim Parts, Soff Seal, Right Stuff, PUI Interiors, Hurst, etc. They are the most correct available and you can go through the Trim Parts group as they oversee the FPAP product line.

The current spoilers as offered through Dale's are slightly different and in my opinion and not quite the quality of the FPAP spoilers. The FPAP spoilers are heavier than most on the market and some people have actually confused them with the OEM spoilers originally equipped on the cars.

The FPAP product line at one time was fairly extensive, but you are now best to call Trim Parts directly or go through one of their authorized dealers as they still have various pieces availble which are no longer listed on either site.

Auto Transport Service
Back