• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

71 quarter glass exploded view?

carcrazyguy

Local time
10:12 AM
Reaction score
Anyone have an exploded view of 71 b-body quarter glass? Trying to get a glass in and not sure where are the rollers and tracks line up.

I finally ended up taking the vertical track loose and getting the glass in that way. However I can not figure out how the back linkage hooks to the window or track? There is a larger hole in the track (other end of the linkage slides horizontal) to allow the window to raise or lower. The track or window has a stud that appears to line up to the large hole in the linkage but I don't see anything that will hold the two together?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 160
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 192
004.jpg

008.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

012.jpg

004.jpg

008.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

012.jpg

That is what I am looking for!! What I am missing is the part (in pic 2) that attaches the raise/lower linkage to the track. It appears on your pic that it is a silver nut with a black washer/spacer. Can you post a good close up of both sides of that area? THANKS IN ADVANCE!

- - - Updated - - -

Wait...now that I look at the actual glass you posted...that is a completely different glass shape from what I have (71 Plymouth B-body). The 71 Plymouth glass is wider and has more of a V-shape to it on the back where it meets the pillar.

i believe these came from a 72 charger..
i can dig them out tomarrow and get more pics

Might not hurt....even though I am trying to figure it out on a Plymouth B-body. Just can't find any pics or info on what goes through the large open hole on the linkage that would attach it to the track or glass? The second picture I posted shows how close the hole in the linkage is to fitting over the pivot shaft.....but something would have to hold the two together. Really hate to tear the other side all apart...but may have to just to get it figured out so I know what I need to find and purchase.

Auto Transport Service
Back