• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 71 Satelllite Sebring Plus $6000 or BO in upstate NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

motomadness

Local time
4:01 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Running, inspected, and on road now. 383 (275 h.p.), two barrel carb, single exhaust, bucket seats, 150mph speedo, 8 1/4 rear end, heavy duty trans.(D32), 6/7 leaf springs, pwr steering (leaks), pwr brakes (disc front), seems complete and original. Body has many dings and some rust, interior complete but needs front seat covers, headliner, and door panels replaced. Bumpers straight but pitted.Lots of chrome trim.
blob.jpg
blob.jpg
blob.jpg
blob.jpg

How’s the frame rails? Any pics of underside or interior

It has a couple of old diamond plate patches on rear frame, look to be almost as old as car. Some rust out on front frame rail drivers side. Floors and trunk pan solid. Battery shelf rotted,( it came with another shelf that may be correct along with extra rear roll up window, buddy seat, and some other misc. parts.) Rear fenders have been home style repaired at some point. Dash and pad in great shape. Bucket seats vinyl is torn but foam seems pretty good, back seat in good shape but needs a good cleaning. Carpet faded. Small tear in headliner. Passenger door panel is missing vinyl on top couple inches.Lower door panels could use painting( paint scuffed off in spots) Grill in good shape but faded. Has a 383 magnum pie plate on engine for some reason. Roadrunner hood with engine call-outs. I'm in FL right now. I'll be back in NY next monday, I can post more pics then. Bought this on ebay from DustyOldCars.com in Jan '14 for $7500 (and 450 shipping), probably paid to much, but it has all the stuff my high school '74 did not. Aside from having exhaust repaired, and slapping a couple vinyl Wiley Coyote stickers on it, I have done nothing with this car except drive it to the local burger joint. Oh, and it stays in high idle until I push down the wire/rod (don't know proper name of that part) on side of carb. I'm really not much of a motor head. I realize I'm just too shiftless and lazy to ever start this project, so I guess I should sell it and pay off a credit card or something. My wife wants her garage back anyways. Starts, stops and runs great.

Firewall is good, hinge area seems good also, however car looks to have been repainted over the years. Some rot on drivers side frame, I'll try to get good pic of this area. Matching numbers (fender tag, dash tag,radiator frame, and trunk lip)original engine and transmission, 8 1/4 non-sure grip rear end(905). M21 chrome roof drip molding, M31 chrome belt molding (around top of doors and small rear windows), M25 wide sill moldings(these are different then ones on GTX). Remote drivers side mirror (did not have passenger mirror ). Fender mounted turn signal indicators. Air shocks( not stock). I was dreaming I'd learn to do body work myself when I bought this car. Not kidding myself anymore. The farthest I've driven this were hundred miles round trip to local car shows/rallys. Mostly just a mile to work on nice days and out for a burger by the local super modified track to make the campers drool.

What is your asking price? I saw what you paid, not what your asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back