• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'71 Six-Pack Road Runner on Ebay (not mine)

Dibbons

Local time
3:50 PM
Reaction score
1971 Plymouth Road Runner | eBay

Screen Shot 2023-02-10 at 4.58.43 PM.png

Neat car for sure but I would need a few cases not just a six pack to tackle that at 45k…
From
The pics I don’t see how this description is possibly…
“This 1971 Plymouth Road Runner is a project vehicle. The owner has had it for 1 year. The vehicle is drivable and is mainly used for car shows.”

Neat car for sure but I would need a few cases not just a six pack to tackle that at 45k…
From
The pics I don’t see how this description is possibly…
“This 1971 Plymouth Road Runner is a project vehicle. The owner has had it for 1 year. The vehicle is drivable and is mainly used for car shows.”

Neat project if you like that body style, but zero bids tells a lot.

Be a damn cool car done.

But not at opening bid for me ,,,

That's about 2X$ more than I was expecting to see.

Anyway, for posterity:

VIN: RM23V1G164801

s-l400 (58).jpg
s-l1600 (8).jpg
s-l400 (59).jpg

That seems to be the pattern since the COVID outbreak, everything you find (new/used) seems to have doubled in price overnight. Going to have to postpone the restoration of our 1965 ABody convertible permanently now.

More for posterity:

 Item description from the seller​

The tracks to the seats are missing I think I have mentioned everything I can think of also have new legendary black carpet still in the box . I have the title in my name. Car will not leave my shop until paid in full .prefer cash in hand will help load .after I’m paid in full in can stay in my garage for up to thirty days no problem. I have tried to get all the pictures straightened out but it has gotten so complicated. Thank you .two seven o six six eight Eight three one four if I can help just contact me .also I have the side marker lights they were taken off to buff as I understand.
This 1971 Plymouth Road Runner is a project vehicle. The owner has had it for 1 year. The vehicle is drivable and is mainly used for car shows.

Vehicle Details​

Original 440 6pk 71 road runner number match engine and correct 18 spline 833 trans with 354 Dana rear end . Car was painted in 2014 and never reassembled.sat in a gravel floored garage under a car cover . Every thing that I got with the car is in the pictures. The original block has been bored 60 over . Pistons and rods are in the case the intake and carbs are off a 70 440 4 speed dodge . Bell housing flywheel the pistol grip shifter came on the car . I have bought a new headliner a trunk gasket for it . I got the used door panels in Alabama was told these are correct for it . The trunk lid has been repainted and does not match real good . Has some small bubbles on lower quarters see pictures. Seat have been recovered but no headrest. I dropped the k frame and rear end they have been media blasted and correct frame paint . I put all new bushings and ball joints in and new shakel bushings was a heavy under coating from factory .needs detailed under the car . I did not get the drive shaft or cross member . As I said everything I got with the car is in the pictures. It’s a very low production car .has the original rear window lovers . Was a special order car drag pack four speed with bench seats . Has a small hole on passenger side floor ..I do not have the time or money to put this car back to its glory . As high as six packs and hemi cars are selling for it will be a good investment. Any questions just ask or call .

$_1.jpeg

$_57~2.jpeg

I can't believe that the numbers matching block, transmission and Dana stayed with the car all these years! Usually, at least one is missing.

I can't believe that the numbers matching block, transmission and Dana stayed with the car all these years! Usually, at least one is missing.
Transmission doesn't look like numbers matching to me.

That should be an awesome combo but somehow the ad (maybe including price) just doesn't set me on fire. Properly finished and with strobes it would be an awesome car in a one year only outrageous colour.

Zip

Screenshot_20230217-223118~2.png

How is this 'drivable and taken regularly to car shows?'

Auto Transport Service
Back