• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND 71 to 74 b body instrument cluster with the olive fuel in one small pod,and alt and temp inthe other

Status
Not open for further replies.

chargervert

Local time
1:00 AM
Reaction score
I am looking for a 71 to 74 b body rally gauge pod with the oil and fuel gauges combined in one of the small gauge pods,and the temperature and alternator gauges combined in the other small gauge pod. If you have one you want to sell, let me know. I already have the speedometer and tachometer and the face bezel.

Pics, looking for one like this.
20211218_121415.jpg
20211218_121406.jpg
20211216_211448.jpg

Disclaimer..... I am not looking for olives in my instrument cluster! Damn spell check!

I have about 7 rallye clusters.. So you only need the frame and those 4 gauges? I have an uncut one with that..

I have about 7 rallye clusters.. So you only need the frame and those 4 gauges? I have an uncut one with that..
Yes,I have everything else. Usually dash clusters that had a clock or a tachometer in the large right pod had the small gauges configured this way. How much do you want for it.

Yes,I have everything else. Usually dash clusters that had a clock or a tachometer in the large right pod had the small gauges configured this way. How much do you want for it.
Pm sent

I got this one sell whole thing $200 with bezel $100 without bezel
KIMG0270.JPG
KIMG0267.JPG
KIMG0266.JPG
KIMG0269.JPG
KIMG0268.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back