• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

71Wingcars For Sale

This is agood technical page for the 71 areo development if you are interested. https://aerowarriors.com/gswtt.html

The front cover of the Chrysler wind tunnel test report. This very rare, original volume was made available for use on the Aero Warriors site by Greg Kwiatkowski - it is just one of hundreds of pieces of Chrysler memorabilia in his collection. Chrysler co-worker Ron Killen donated this extraordinary document to Greg's collection several years ago.

Above taken from the aerowarrior site. I'm Greg. :moparsmiley:

The Plymouth 12 inch nose was mentioned as the best design, but I can't find any photos of the 12 inch model anywhere. Or did I miss it? Only could find a graph/drawing from the side that compared all the noses together.

I read an article on a coulpe from Fl.?? built several 71 B wing cars. Don't know if they ever offered pats to the public? This was several year ago or so.

Gary and Pam are from Massachusetts. Gary is pretty busy now I don't know if he would have time to make any wings. The first ones he made were steel, then he started making them out of aluminum, tig welding them together. They are very time consuming to make, and probably wouldn't be cheap.

Gary and Pam are from Massachusetts. Gary is pretty busy now I don't know if he would have time to make any wings. The first ones he made were steel, then he started making them out of aluminum, tig welding them together. They are very time consuming to make, and probably wouldn't be cheap.
I'm pretty sure Mike Goyette actually built the cars and not Gary.

Resized_20211003_163503.jpeg
Resized_20211003_163735.jpeg
Gary is the one making the aluminum wings,Mikes wings were steel. One of Garys wings went 252 MPH on the race car,funny car.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back