• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 72 rallye charger body

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bb70charger500

Local time
10:56 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Ok, I've tried selling car with all the parts no takers I thought about cutting it up and parting it all out I got alot of people complaining. So is there anyone interested in just the shell ?
I found a car in much better shape that I'm contemplating on but rather find this one a home first so here's the deal I would be willing to sell the bare shell with the rallye doors a flat hood and fenders both brand new amd 1/4's I have a few other things that will go
I can throw an 8 1/4 under it to get it rolling same with it's k frame
The car has clear title fender tag window sticker org order sheet from dealer .... It's a factory 340 car .
The window mechs will be included stuff like that . But not much more
I would want $3000 for what i have listed
I might have other things to add as I dig stuff out .
Car needs 1/4's (included) trunk floor ,trunk extension s(included) inner fenders . And a little work in rocker area (tickets included but not really needed)

Roof and a pillars solid as a rock Dutchman solid
The trunk gutters are in need of repair but are on the new full 1/4's
The rallye doors need patches also
Please someone save this car I just can't do this metal work with my back .

Or buy hole thing with every part I have (over 30k) for $17k with rotisserie .
KIMG1741.JPG

Have you tried other places to sell as well? carsonline.com ebay Craigslist, Facebook marketplace etc, etc. I don't believe that nobody will want to buy this car. Please do not cut it up. At least sell a complete car with the numbers engine etc. The rest of the goodies you could keep and use on future projects or sell individually. If you want to sell it, be motivated to sell. Somebody will buy it for sure. Good luck.

Will trade for a driver prefer 73-74 hardtop charger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back