• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 72 Rallye Charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhioGuy

Local time
5:52 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 72 rallye charger and 71 non rallye parts car. Both cars have clean titles. The rallye was disassembled and painted about thirty years ago and never assembled. It's a 340 auto. I have engine and trans and most parts to convert to four speed. A lot of new chrome and rare parts, hideaways and chin spoiler, factory tailpipe tips etc... Have about 16k invested. Don't have the room and lost interest in the car.

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 1,056
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 1,295
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 984
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 1,333
What all is Done to the car ? Is motor rebuilt at 16 k invested that car should be fully restored driveing down the road any more pics ?
What tail lights are on it

16k is the price invested in both cars. The parts car is a 71SE that's a roller with a fiberglass front clip, I was going to tub that car. The 72 ralley is a 26k mile car with no rust. There are a lot of double parts like taillights, 2 sets, ralllye louvered style, a complete hideaway bumper and grill as well as regular grill. 3 sets a bumpers, one set is rechromed and never mounted, rechromed emblems, NOS signal lens front, sides. new parts in boxes, vinyle top, pre bent brake lines, sill plates, extra trim, auto trans and 4 speed, etc...I buy extra parts for this car when I can because of the rarity of some of them. The price is for everything. Just the 72 and the parts to assemble it would be lower. Want to get rid of it all. I had a car like this when I was younger about 30yrs ago, missed it, bought this one, and its not the same. Had a slingshot dragster about five yrs ago, sold it and want another one of those. I'm also replacing concrete in my garage at this time and the cars are in the way, had to recently put cars in storage.

Forgot to mention about the engine, I bought the car as you see it without the engine installed, I was told it had about 500 miles on a rebuild, stock. It looks like it may have been rebuilt, there are new gaskets showing but old paint. Like nobody repainted at time of rebuild. I was going to rebuild. From the looks of it no one is really interested in the car and I understand 16k is a lot of money. But there are two cars and a whole lot of new and rare parts involved. If I still have the cars when my garage is finished, I'm thinking about painting the car black and cutting the floor for the four speed. Not sure if I should do that as car is repainted factory color and set up for auto trans, but my motivation would change for the car. Was looking for someone with more of a passion for a factory to buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back