• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 72 Roadrunner GTX N96 project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump.....$16,700

I'm rooting for ya ev2. I still can't help thinking a few extra pictures (more than 1) actually posted in this thread may help though buddy. Also your link only has 1 engine compartment photo and 1 interior shot .. again just a thought. Looks like you've got some nice documentation going on there though.

Thanks tallhair,all the pics in my link is when it was on the four post lift,it is currently in an enclosed car trailor,so to get more pics would be tough,and would get them for serious interested parties.Yes,great documentation,fender tag,BS and orig window sticker,NTM full #'s matching,does'nt get much better for a car to restore.

Hello,no,still available,.......bump.Getting ready to do ebay soon with it.

Oooooops !!!!Did'nt say it in the description,but there is one pic in my photobucket album that shows it. 440-4bbl,727 auto.And #'s matching.

Hello ev2aar,

I owned 2 cars that were originally purchased from Reedman(1968 4 speed Road Runner and a 1970 4 speed Road Runner N96 car) which is not too far from my home here in Philly. The dealership is still here in Langhorne PA. My Dad remembers driving by in late 69 when the 70 models were coming out and he said there were a whole line of high impact SuperBirds out front. It is a huge dealer! The 1970 I had came from a family friend that bought it new there! That is such a cool car, especially with the N96 there from the factory!!! GLWS! I wish I had the coin! I am looking for a 70 Road Runner convertible but am having a hard time finding a number matching one! Anyway, thanks for listening and all the best with such a badass car!!!!

Thanks jjw,I know I will regret selling it,to find another with everything it has to offer would be hard,just have to much on my plate,and as said,don't want to be one of those hoarders,so let someone else have it.But,won't give it away either,have had plenty of low ball offers that have said no to.Just have to wait it out till the guy that really wants it and has the coin comes along.This is going to be a killer looking car when restored !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back