• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

72 Roadrunner on Craigslist

Roger63

Local time
5:45 PM
Reaction score
CLfort smith*>for sale*>cars & trucks - by owner

post[*account*]

reply*x*prohibited[?]*

Posted:*3 days ago

◀ prev*▲*next ▶

print*1972 Plymouth Roadrunner -*$7500*(Greenwood)

1972 Plymouth Roadrunner

VIN:*RM23
condition:*good
cylinders:*8 cylinders
drive:*rwd
fuel:*gas
paint color:*green
size:*full-size
title status:*clean
transmission:*automatic
type:*coupe

safety tipsprohibited itemsproduct recallsavoiding scams

1972 Plymouth Roadrunner, Green with green interior, 400, automatic, A/C, PS PB, bucket seats with console, factory tach (works), four barrel, disc brakes, factory sway bars front and rear, sure grip rearend, new alternator, new brake master and booster, new belts and hoses, new heater control valve, new thermostat, new idler arm. 17" Billet Centerlines. This car runs and drives but the transmission was slipping the last time I drove it. Might be low on trans fluid. I'll add some to see if it helps. Note! This car definitely needs to be repainted and has a few dents but car is complete. Floors are great. No rust. Glass is all good and windows roll up and down nice. Great car to restore as you drive it. This a real RM23 Roadrunner. Clear title in my name. $7500 obo Call or text Larry 479 719-387two
Not interested in trades or help with selling.do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 5082935551

posted:*3 days ago

email to friend

♥*best of*[?]

Avoid scams, deal locally*Beware wiring (e.g. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping.*

© 2015*craigslist*help*safety*privacy*feedback*cl jobs*terms*about*mobile

- - - Updated - - -

http://fortsmith.craigslist.org/cto/5082935551.html

00v0v_9JrNbSHM5uf_600x450.jpg

$7500 might not be bad deal at all,
if it's all as good as that photo & the description is "actually" accurate

Green with green, seems allot of people either hate it or love it,
it doesn't bother me at all thou
I'm not sure that was the original color either,
F3 Amber Sherwood Irid. or F7 Sherwood Irid. Greens
looks more like a 69 rally green, in that photo

if it was close I'd go look at it

Yeah, when you look at the buyer's pyramid, the number of buyers for green/green is really small. $7,500 to $9,500 seems to be the going rate for these cars. There are still some hopefulls thinking they can still get $20,000 to $30,000, but they are getting fewer and fewer as reality sinks in.

Kind of looks like it has 71 front fenders on it to me, with no marker lights.

Auto Transport Service
Back