• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 72 Roadrunner rear bumper and underbumper valence panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

LXguy

Local time
5:26 PM
Reaction score
Hello All:

Want to convert my 72 satellite sedan to roadrunner/satellite hardtop rear bumper. Need a bumper, any bracketry you're willing to part with and the valence under the bumper. Patina'd / imperfect etc are good or maybe better because it'll match the rest of the car.

Let me know what you've got!

Steve

Hi Steve,

I believe I have may have an extra bumper and rear valance you can use. They both are no where near perfect but I can take a pictures of the bumper tomorrow and the valance this weekend (my extra one is at the shop). I may have pictures already but need to be home to check. The valance has been sand blasted. My dad is coming down to Texas in October and will be coming back up late October/First week of November and he drives straight through Champaign, IL(if your okay waiting that long). He said he would be happy to meet you along I57/I74 corridor if you wanted them. My price is $50 for both. We can PM phone numbers and talk more details if you like.

Here are pictures of my bumper. It's not in great shape but it matches the rear valance I showed you.
20171013_063909.jpeg

20171013_063914.jpeg
20171013_063920.jpeg
20171013_063928.jpeg

That will likely be perfect! Any chance you've got some taillights?

That I don't, those I am reusing. If for some reason I don't use them and buy new ones they are all yours. I do have the lenses them selves which I am replacing so you can have my originals. They are not in great shape but will clean up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back