• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 72 Satellite Front Door Panel Flag Emblems

Status
Not open for further replies.

72 Satellite

Local time
9:02 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Anyone know a source for new or good used inner door panel emblems ? Specifically, I'm looking for 72 Satellite Flag Emblems for the Front Upper Door Panels. I bought new panels from Classic Industries/Legendary and they didn't come with them. I've tried all the repro websites I can think of without any luck.

Also, any good links/pics/instructions on how to remove the old metal rail from those same panels and transfer to the new ones?? I realize vendors such as Legendary will do it but I would still like to give it a shot myself...thanks in advance.

Nope when I redid my panels I had to ruin relatively good panels for those emblems because there isn't an aftermarket source for them and probably never will be.
Rom

I might have a pair.
That would be great as I'd surely be interested depending on their condition. Let me know if you find them please and pass along any pics of them if you could. Thanks

Rob

Have these which are what is in my 72 SSP.
Good chrome. From a southwest car. Needs repainted.
Want 45.00 plus 7.90 US shipping .

20190429_081548.jpg 20190429_081559.jpg 20190429_081704.jpg

Mark if he doesn't buy them I will to make my panels saleable again. Those are nice and the OP should pick them up!!
Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back