• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

72 Satellite Gen III Hemi Restomod

Remind me again what size wheels are you running front and back? It looks slightly disproportionately higher in the front? BTW, absolutely love your ride!

Rob

Remind me again what size wheels are you running front and back? It looks slightly disproportionately higher in the front? BTW, absolutely love your ride!

Rob
Thanks for the compliment. I agree it looks a bit off. It's actually fairly level and the pinch seam is 3/8" higher in the rear, but it certainly doesn't look that way. I've got 18's in the front and 20's in the rear. I'll probably go higher in the rear eventually. I just needed to get the front where it needed to be so I could get it aligned.

Interesting, I've also got 20's in the rear and 18's up front. Do you have RMS front and rear, or just front? I have a rebuilt K-frame/T-bar up front, but a 4-link in the rear. I've got Doug's headers with no ground clearance issues. Only clearance issue I have is the darn 7qt Moroso Oil pan the P.O. installed. I was going for more of the 70's Raked look, as opposed to a more modern look. Must say I do like the lower, sleeker, modern look your ride is going for.

20220715_165851.jpg

If you're going to raise the rear, do it before the alignment... changing the rear height changes things up front.

Interesting, I've also got 20's in the rear and 18's up front. Do you have RMS front and rear, or just front? I have a rebuilt K-frame/T-bar up front, but a 4-link in the rear. I've got Doug's headers with no ground clearance issues. Only clearance issue I have is the darn 7qt Moroso Oil pan the P.O. installed. I was going for more of the 70's Raked look, as opposed to a more modern look. Must say I do like the lower, sleeker, modern look your ride is going for.

View attachment 1640953
I have the RMS setup front and rear.

I took the car up to a tuner nearby earlier this week. More or less I'm paying them to put a second set of eyes on my build to make sure I haven't done anything stupid. Apparently my exhaust is hitting my rear end so I need to look at that a little closer. Anyone else had that issue with TTI exhaust? My low ride height in the back probably doesn't help. The plan is to drive it home early next week.
HolTJS9afgDioP68w-CC=w1225-h919-s-no-gm?authuser=0.jpg

My brother towed it for me so it was nice being able to follow from behind and watch it go down the road even if it was on a trailer.

Auto Transport Service
Back