• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 72 satellite parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

benrunner

Local time
11:45 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm parting this 72 satellite Sebring , door 150, hood 100, truck lid 100 , bumpers 200 each, grill 200 , many other parts, 318/904 fenders 200 all in ky.each image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

PM me , looking at rims, and maybe the belt trim,and i need the header panel emblem !!

PM me, I'm looking for the Satellite Sebring Plus emblems from the quarter panels and truck deck lid. Thanks in advance.

Fenders are rusty on the bottom, most body parts are rusty.glass is good pass door isn't bad,chrome is nice ,front disc, 318/904 ac, ps, lot of useable parts

It's perfect . I'm using it in my roadrunner

Not the answer I was after ! LOL, thanks anyway.

grill emblem

I'd really hate to sell just the grill emblem . Without the grill

im looking for the cast steering column piece that holds the lock and the turn switch.

your box is full

How much for both fenders, and bumpers front and rear to California?

I was wondering if the rear taillight wiring harness and taillight lenses are available? Having trouble with brake lights and found my rear sockets were replaced with aftermarket ones made in China. Please let me know - PM me
and thanks for send the emblems!

I will negotiate and or trade. Nothing in concrete . If your interested in something we can talk. Thanks

150 each on nice bumpers,150 on seat, 200 on 318,175 on dash with clock,grill 100, park lights are nice 50, I have window trim 50,I'll cut body panels if needed,

- - - Updated - - -

Disc brakes, tight upper and lower door hinges 125,fenders 150 each all in Pikeville ky 41501

- - - Updated - - -

Disc brakes , really nice tight upper and lower door hinges 125,

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 365
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 354
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 360
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 356
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 364
attachment.php

Out of curiosity, how much for the PS side mirror? PM if preferred.

What kind of shape are the gauges and bezel in? Any cracks or breaks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back