• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 727 Transmission BB SMR Pro Sportsman

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJMuscle

Local time
5:29 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I just had my Super Bee converted over to a Passon Hemi 4 speed. I have the old 727 transmission, converter and flexplate. I bought the car in January 2020, drove it throughout last year and the transmission was in perfect operating condition. One of the pictures shows a Build date of 2012. The tranny only has a couple thousand miles on it, no issues that I am aware of. It sits behind a 440 6 pack engine, probably around 550 HP. Current build price of this trans is just under $2k from SMR.

Asking Price is $750.00 for the Tranny, converter and flexplate. I live in Northwest NJ. Cash would work fine. PM if interested.

Flexplate.jpg Trans Front.jpg Trans-Converter.jpg Trans-DriverSide.jpg

I’m interested. What stall speed?

Any specs or build sheet on the trans internals?
Thanks.

I don't have any specs on the build. It looks like a full size converter, with a mild stall speed. Car is easily driven on the street. Trans definitely has a shift kit, normal shifting valve body. If you want to talk, send me a PM and I'll give you my phone number. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back