• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 73-74 B-Body k-member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking.

1973-74 B Body small block K members are damn near impossible to sell. No one wants them b/c they want BB or they keep their SB K member and go the 340 route. If someone buys a SB car and the K member is rotted out guess what they'll go the BB k member route if they're going to go through the trouble of removing it.

And if someone buys a BB car, highly unlikely they'll switch it to a SB.

I got really lucky and found a buyer for my SB K member. It was weird I must say. And I've scrapped rust free 73/74 B Body SB K members.
I have a 1974 Plymouth Roadrunner with 360 small block and need a k member for it. Do you know anyone that has one available?

I am looking for one. This is MY wanted ad. Start your own...

I will consider a REAL nice small block one at this point and change the mounts from my BB one.

I have a big block k frame i just pulled out of a 76 Cordoba its still assembled. I'll sell it to ya if you still need one and feel like driving to Ohio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back