• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND 73-74 Big Block HP Exhaust manifolds

Status
Not open for further replies.

T2R9

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:51 PM
Reaction score
I am looking for a nice set of 73-74 big block HP exhaust manifolds. The SPD of my car is Nov 15th 1973 so dates before that preferred. Delivery to Carlisle and not priced like 70-71 manifolds would be awesome!

I have a set that I picked up from someone, and later found out by the casting numbers that they were actually from 71 to 73. I would have to look at them again to get the casting numbers to see if it is something you could use. I don't have my phone with me today, or I'd have pictures of the casting numbers from when I looked them up.

I don't have much in them. I gave $150 for the pair if they will work for you. I will check my phone when I get home from work tonight and reply again with the casting numbers.

Thanks, take a look for me. The right side was the same 71-73 or 4 the left side changed a little in both 73 and 74 but still look the same. I just want to rid of the logs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back