• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

73-74 Satellite or RR Front Fenders

I see you are looking for body parts for a 73-74 RR. I have 73 Satellite Sebring Plus, no luck for me yet. I am new to this site and only have owned the car for about month now. From what I am seeing, we will have to become metal fabricators. I was told there are no new body panels, fenders, doors, lids and so on being made. I was also told that 72 and 74 will not fit 73's. I was hoping I was wrong but seeing how many replies you have this may be true. Good luck in you search. I'm looking for junk yards with parts now. No luck!

73/74 Roadrunner and Satellite fenders are interchangeable. The only differences are satellites may have molding holes where roadrunner does not, and if the car they come from had the light package they may have the holes for the fender turn signals. Otherwise I don't know any differences in fitment between the two years. There are a couple of companies including AMD that make lower fender patches for the rear section of the fenders where rust was most common.

If you are looking you might also want to post in the WTB section of the market place area of this forum.

Fenders are like hoods... you're tripping over them until you need one, then none to be found.

I have the same issue. I'm going to check with Stephen's Performance in Alabama. They are supposed to be the largest Mopar salvage yard in the U.S. They were recommended to me by the guys at Graveyard Cars.
http://www.stephensperformance.com/

Auto Transport Service
Back