• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB '73-74 Satellite rear bumper filler strips

Status
Not open for further replies.

vegiguy

Local time
8:58 AM
Reaction score
I need the three strips that go between the rear bumper top and sides and the car body.

Thanks.

Hard to find used.

Repro available.

$$$

Many vendors in Mopar Collectors Guide magazine are selling the repops. My originals were in less than ideal condition and unless the car had been kept out of the weather the metal strips in the bumper rots much.

Looking for the same for the past year-nobody has them in stock...If you find somewhere that makes reproductions can you let me know..and I will do the same..THX!!

Many vendors in Mopar Collectors Guide magazine are selling the repops. My originals were in less than ideal condition and unless the car had been kept out of the weather the metal strips in the bumper rots much.
If you have a contact for someone selling them that are in stock I will be eternally grateful !!

John, I don't know the availably of these fillers from any body, just remember seeing them listed at the end of a lot of the classified ad sections in Mopar Collectors Guide. I just got a package tray that was backordered for more than 4 months. Seems more and more of the stuff we want is being back ordered or just becoming not available any more. You may just have to move on ward with your rebuild and pull your bumper again in the future if they are made available again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back