• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 73 and up B body BB torsion bars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas charger 73

Local time
10:58 AM
Reaction score
I gonna see what's out there laying around first before I go new. I have a 73 charger with the longer torsion bars. I believe they are 43.6". I have a 318 small block and I have good ground clearance, but when I hit a dip in the road it tends to bounce more than I woukd like and headers bottom Out. I have new shocks and already rebuilt front end with poly. My next step is to add a pair of .98 or bigger BB torsion bars to stiffen it up a little. So anyone got any laying around in good shape they would be willing to sale at a fair price?

I would look and see what number yours are... if you peek in the hole where the retaining clips hold the bar in you should be able to read the numbers. you may have to clean out the assembly grease and some road dirt but you should be able to see the numbers.

I wouldn't bother with old ones new ones arn't super expensive. You might get worn out bars there's no telling since most cars that are giving parts usually are parts cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back