• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 73 Plymouth Bucket Seat Set with Buddy Seat Complete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparfive

Local time
1:22 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Here is a real decent bucket seat set out of a 73 Plymouth Satellite Sebring. These will fit 73-74 Roadrunner, Satellite, Charger but require appropriate seat covers. They will also fit in 71 and 72 B body cars but are not correct in style. It includes good tracks and the buddy seat. Also is the matching rear seat. They are done in a medium metallic green color. Backs on bucket seats are in good shape with minor wear. All will need new covers to be nice again. I would like to get 450$ out of the set. I am willing to separate these.Buckets with Buddy Seat would like $350 Please pm me here. I am open to offers and would really prefer to have them picked up. Located in Medina Ohio near Cleveland. If shipping, all shipping cost would be the buyers responsibility. Better pics uploaded. Thanks for the ad BBO

Attachments

• DSCN1886.JPG
    DSCN1886.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 882
  • DSCN1869.JPG
    DSCN1869.JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 1,069
  • DSCN1884.JPG
    DSCN1884.JPG
    29.9 KB · Views: 868
  • DSCN1882.JPG
    DSCN1882.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 718
Last edited:
Bump Take 250 for seats. Come get em. Good tracks. Good frames and backs.

FYI, the pattern on your seats was available for 72 B-Bodies and the overall structure and design of the seats themselves is the exact same as 72 B-Bodies. 71 seats used different backs and had separate metal hinge covers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back