• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 73 Roadrunner parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

redrr

Local time
5:59 PM
Reaction score
Heading to Carlisle in July.1973 roadrunner /satellite Looking for a front valance, passenger side fender, shifter for 4 speed, dash pad, any big block parts. Anything in that year I would be interested in , you never know.

I have the passenger fender $500 and I can take it to Carlisle. It has been stripped inside and out. Was very clean to begin with. Inside is all in Vari-prime and the exterior is in spray poly just needs blocked. I have way more in it than what I am asking. I also have lots of other 71-4 Plymouth parts. PM if interested...

I will have a nice hood there from California most likely....lmk

I have a really straight rear valance, however the two mounting baffles will need work. But most importantly the surface is in really good shape. $150.00. Pics available if interested and I will be attending Carlisle.

send some photos of the valance I'm interested

68charger I will be at Carlisle vending stop by for a visit....in box is full

Heading to Carlisle in July.1973 roadrunner /satellite Looking for a front valance, passenger side fender, shifter for 4 speed, dash pad, any big block parts. Anything in that year I would be interested in , you never know.
Have a hood for it. Have complete 74 car satellite sebring plus part out. can bring to Carlisle. let me know

Have a hood for it. Have complete 74 car satellite sebring plus part out. can bring to Carlisle. let me know
I have a hood, I found paid 500.00 took it to local autobody to media blast, he warp it pretty good not sure what to do now.. any pictures of hood ? what about a trunk lid? thanks

I have a hood, I found paid 500.00 took it to local autobody to media blast, he warp it pretty good not sure what to do now.. any pictures of hood ? what about a trunk lid? thanks

Sue the guy as he has no clue how to media blast... Again I have a hood and decklids. You want a 73 hood I assume. Also do you want a decklid that has wing cut-outs even though your car never came with one?

Hood is in pretty good shape. No problems with it. Deck lid is shot and rusted out under the lip. You can weld metal in there if you want to fix. I can get better pics of both if you want. These pics are just generic ones of the car.

DSC02106.JPG DSC02108.JPG 7.jpg 47.jpg

Redrr.....do you want flat hood or 73/74 rr hood?

Sue the guy as he has no clue how to media blast... Again I have a hood and decklids. You want a 73 hood I assume. Also do you want a decklid that has wing cut-outs even though your car never came with one?
could use the deck lid for sure , you have a 73 bulge hood ? how much for both at Carlisle?
thanks brian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back